Rector Machine Works Ltd. has serviced Canada, the United States and Northern Ontario district for over 80 years.
Our 15,000 square foot full service machine shop is a world class facility utilizing state of the art equipment and technology. We constantly invest in new technology and training for our staff to keep diversified and ahead of our ever changing industry.
In order to provide our customers with fast turnaround and shorter duration of downtime, we have the capacity to carry stock of necessary inventory. Our team of professionals provides exceptional workmanship, precision, reliability and commitment to customer service.
- ISO Certified
- 5 and 10 ton Crane Capacity
- CNC Turning and Milling (manufacture of small parts to large components)
- Conventional / Custom Turning and Milling (ability to turn 52" OD x 22' long)
- Technical Services
- Portable Align Boring Units
- On Call 24/7
- Hydraulic cylinder manufacture and repair
Workforce trained in various industries:
- Mining (Common Core Mill and Underground)
- Energy (Power Generation)
- Forestry (Lumber, Pulp and Paper)
- Food Industry
- Construction and Roadbuilding
View some of our recent Machining projects by clicking one of our thumbnail images.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss a project, please contact us today, we look forward to hearing from you.